Release 1.3.0 available
Apache Ozone 1.3.0 is released with following features:
- Erasure Coding - V1 support (Online reconstruction support)
- Container balancer
- Limit number of rocksdb instances to 1 per disk on high-density datanodes
- Ozone S3 Multi-tenancy Support
- S3 Grpc improvements for metadata path
- Filesystem Optimized and Object Store bucket layout types
This is a generally available (GA) release.
It represents a point of API stability and quality that we consider production-ready.
Image credit: Grand Canyon - South Rim - Mather Point by G. Lamar, CC BY 2.0 / Text added to original